Fitness by Farzan

Fitness/workout ramblings from this San Franciscan bike enthusiast/Personal Trainer/Strength Training Professional/Coach/racer gal!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

TEETH!

Some folks are blessed with strong ones, white ones, and no cavities.. then there are those born with crooked ones, indented ones, buck ones, and I've even seen double rows....

Me, well not so lucky. Ate waaaaaaaaaay to much sugar stuff and not nuff' brushing and wait a minute, nobody told us about flossin' 40 years ago......So there's plenty of dental work in this mouth. Lot's of it so old, it has to be replaced. So lately I've been spending way to much quality time with my dentist.

Besides the $$$ and total vunerability of having someone with strange magnifying glasses sticking their hands in your mouth, one has to have faith that the dentist is making the right decsions that we have to live and chew with. Apparently my former dentists were a bit slack, so now I pay..

OK, like everything else technology has taken dentistry to another level, we no longer have to lose teeth forever. Implants, veneers, and crowns are the savior to our once toothless smiles. Once upon a time, many folks over forty had a tooth or two missing...Now we can all smile away.


Heck, I'm saving up for a pair of these:





or maybe these......













And yes, I won't forget to floss :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my god, the infamous Tour of Utah! We had way too much fun on that trip. I hear it is going to be some kind of big UCI bigwig race this year, but we will ALWAYS remember its inaugural year as the most special, with the terrible helmet-less crasher in the Mayor's race, how the fearless Mayor saved him, my denial of my own alleged lactose intollerance, the adventures with Jedison, and of course "making out" with the ambulance cuties!

9:22 PM  
Blogger shawnkielty said...

A tooth or two -- oh man - Diana, hun -- can you change my appointment to next month, I need to wait until I am really covered.

thanks

I guess I can identify with all that about teeth and dentists

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home