Fitness by Farzan

Fitness/workout ramblings from this San Franciscan bike enthusiast/Personal Trainer/Strength Training Professional/Coach/racer gal!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

WHY NO BLOG POSTS LATELY!!??

Well. I've been DSL-less for nearly 2 weeks and it's killing me.

I have never dealt with such an inept company as with dealing with EARTHLINK! 20+ hours of phone time, 2 scheduled technician visits (no shows) later, I still have no results nor can talk to anyone who actually knows how to run their business. I have become so distraught that I actually resigned my internet/phone service with them last Wednesday 8/30 (even have to pay a fee to get out) only to find tonight that they didn't reassign my account to the new provider until 9/13....

This is absolutely unacceptable. I plan to call their head offices in Georgia and give them a piece of my mind.....oh no, FITNESS BY FARZAN IS OUTRAGED.
My dad once told me we are direct descendants of Ghengis Khan....Now, I think he's right.

EARTHLINK , THE WRATH OF FARZAN BEGINS............


1 Comments:

Blogger marscat said...

I worked at Pacbell Internet. This is what's really going on behind the scenes.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home