Fitness by Farzan

Fitness/workout ramblings from this San Franciscan bike enthusiast/Personal Trainer/Strength Training Professional/Coach/racer gal!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Joy of being Coneccted Again.....

3 weeks later, I finally got my DSL back....New provider, I'm crossing my fingers....

Been tough not bloggin' but fortunately a million other things seemed to take it's place.

Just watched the DFL "cross dressing Cross race" in Golden gate park. I live about 5 blocks from the course, so after the phone Co dude left, I took a walk down and caught a good 20 minutes. It's great seeing everyone have so much fun as well as such creative outfits on many of the guys. One fellow in particular sported a very short green miniskirt with red undies...Yikes, I'm sure he felt more than a couple of his remounts after those run ups... I was particularly fond of the black strapless gown with red petticoat, that fellow was looking strong. I beleive Tim from Odyssey got some good pics....
all in all, looked like everyone was having fun. I overheard Dylan from DFL say all the numbers were taken so 100 people showed! Way to go, crossers....Your season is here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home