Fitness by Farzan

Fitness/workout ramblings from this San Franciscan bike enthusiast/Personal Trainer/Strength Training Professional/Coach/racer gal!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Scaphoid woes..............

I don't wish this break on anybody as it is one tough MoFo to heal....Apparently mine might be nacrotic as my latest Xray (that one is not mine) shows the proximal end may be dead. The bone graft is keeping the bone in tact and so far no problem but who knows???????

At this point, I just have to wait and see. Enjoy getting on my bikes, using my hand/arm as much as I can but be a bit cautious...Like everything else in this world, there are no guarantees, so I just have to be positive, make intelligent decisions, and enjoy each day. Then see what's dealt later... Hey maybe in the future, medicine will have perfected the titanium schapoid replacment. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home