Fitness by Farzan

Fitness/workout ramblings from this San Franciscan bike enthusiast/Personal Trainer/Strength Training Professional/Coach/racer gal!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

IT'S BAAACK........

I know the rest of this state has been blazing with record high temperatures and people have been literally melting, but San Francisco has stayed relatively cool throughout the past couple weeks.

But today , summer really hit. It rained. Ok, a meteorologist might call it dense thick fog with a heavy mist, but come on, that's just a nice way to say rain.

I got out the door on the bike about 7:45 and by the time I got to Sausalito, me and my bike were wet. I expected to see the sun breaking through once I crossed the bridge (like it usually does) but to no avail. I now wondered why I was wearing a sleevless jersey and no arm/legwarmers and obvioulsy so were all the other cyclists who looked at me like I was crazy. Oh well, what's a bit of wetness, at least it wasn't cold. I did however see people in rainjackets, a few pedestrians with umbrellas and started to feel underdressed. Oh well, I should have known better. It's summer in San Francisco!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home