Fitness by Farzan

Fitness/workout ramblings from this San Franciscan bike enthusiast/Personal Trainer/Strength Training Professional/Coach/racer gal!

Friday, June 16, 2006



First day back on the bike, I kind of felt like a dinosaur. Feeling somewhat bike extinct, yet all the while it felt oh-so natural. At 6:15 this morning, I was out the door, pedaling up Fulton Street, something I hadn't done in 5 months! I was so excited that when I reached the Citigroup building and went up the escaltor to the gym, I did a victory lap in the weight room where I got a nice round of applause from all the members/clients who all know my passion had been on hold for quite a while. After training my first client of the day, I took my "pinky" for an easy into ride up to 4 corners in Mill Valley....It feel good to be on the way back with my good old friend. what a lesson in patience this whole thing has been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home