Fitness by Farzan

Fitness/workout ramblings from this San Franciscan bike enthusiast/Personal Trainer/Strength Training Professional/Coach/racer gal!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006



Since that fateful bike crash at PescaderoRR nearly one year ago, I've been dealing with a non union scaphoid fracture. what a drag!!! Here it is summer, race season in full bloom and I've had to sit it out on the sidelines, waiting for the dang thing to fully heal. I opted for a intricate hand surgery last January under the assumption that I'd be up and biking by now, but NOOOOOO.
OH well, cie le vie..
Like Ah-nold, I will BE BAAAAACK... but for now I've got a couple of 1/2 marathons I'll be running this summer....Ah it's not like biking, but it will do in the meantime....god, I miss my bikes, I miss riding as a Velo Bella (although I teach my spin classes with my VB shorts :) and I miss commuting on my Fixie!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home