Fitness by Farzan

Fitness/workout ramblings from this San Franciscan bike enthusiast/Personal Trainer/Strength Training Professional/Coach/racer gal!

Friday, December 22, 2006

Holiday Cheer?

Not so sure what these guys are drinkin' or doin' but they look like they have the holiday spirit and are happy to flaunt it. Nonetheless it has nothing to do with my post but I'm sure the eye candy will be appreciated by some of the other bloggers...

Ah yes,
It's Xmas time: Not necessarily my favorite time of year. I guess because I'm not so religiously oriented, consumer consumed, or particularly fond of darkness and cold weather, I don't really get all excited by the hoopla. Although there is one thing I do look forward to....

*******MOVIES*******

There are always a slew of movies that are released at this time vying their last chance at Academy Award contention. I will admit I am a huge fan of seeing movies on the big screen so this time of year is my chance!! Not to mention having a bit more time due to the holiday slowness of work...

This evening I saw the Pursuit of Happyness...... Definitely a tearjerker but an overall feel good flick. I'm sure the true story has been streeeeeeetched by Hollywood but hey that's the movies.. Nonetheless, Will Smith's son Jayden was FANTASTIC. This youngster obviously has acting in his genes and should get a lot of recgognition for his role. There was never a moment where he was out of character. Bravo.

Manana: The Good Shepherd. How can DeNiro, Damon, and Jolie steer us wrong?
Other gotta sees:
Blood Diamond (prepared for violence)
Apocalypto ( curious on Mel's Mayan take)
Letters From Iwo Jima (Clint's Japanese perspective)
Night at the Museum (hey, got to see some silly ones too)
Volver (Almadovar is so over the top)
Babel (Brad Pitt?!)

I duuno, thats a lot of flicks I got on my list. We shall see ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

That picture is just plain freaky.

4:18 PM  
Blogger marscat said...

we saw the good shepherd yesterday and little children today...tomorrow, perhaps 007.

good shepherd was okay but matt damon just looks like a little frat boy no matter how much they dress him up like a man....little children was good. and the child molester character (from breaking away) was very good. love kate winslet.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Ippoc Amic said...

Mooch from Breaking Away is very good...and very creepy...

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home